Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Car vs Car
Pixel Car Art > The Lobby > Off Topic Chat > Automotive chat
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Ben.H
Maybe we've had this before, I don't think we have. This should be self explanatory, rules;

1. Poster posts two/three cars, comparable/similar cars, preferably, no Corolla vs. Veyron etc.

2. Person responds saying which they'd choose and why, don't just say one and move on, explain, then post the next cars

Faяaп.
Both are about equal. As far as what i'd choose, i'd go with the bottom one. Never driven in one or anything and they are pretty rare over here. Never seen one. would be cool to have it

This

or
Ben.H
one post in and the thread has already been killed

i tried
elvi0

This because I think Is more funny to drive in curves
not so funny drive in straight highways(even if it is at 400km/hx))
QUOTE (Ben.H @ Feb 8 2013, 11:23 PM) *
one post in and the thread has already been killed
i tried

lol xd.gif

NEXT

Kevin
The Quattro based on looks. I dont know any other details of the other modified cars...

ok

you knew it was coming with this kind of thread.

ONLY consider them stock... not modified potential....

remember, make your choice based on stock numbers not modified potentials!
Andrew.
evo because hawkeye grill is awful and the hood scoop is awful even if its functional, also enkei rims from the evo are boss
this
or this

Brotip: its the first one
Swift
I would go with the second one because of better aerodynamics and rims. I'm kinda 50/50 with those two Andrew.
Next:

Basic reasoning:
Both have similar weight (AE86: 923–1,100 kg) (411: 915 kg)
Both came with 1.6L I4's
Both are FR.
Sir KV
the corrola, Because japanese.
Daniel.
First of all they're both Japanese
Second of all your reason is not valid

This is what's wrong with PCA
Sir Marko Polo
QUOTE (Daniel. @ Feb 9 2013, 10:58 AM) *

Agreed, but let's keep it moving.

Ooooohhhhhh a GTR vs Porsche one, just perfect for me xd.gif

GT-R for sure. And for quite a few reasons.

1.) To get the big one out of the way, I'm very biased. The GT-R is currently my favorite car.

2.) Price. GT-R Black Edition costs $106,320, Carrera Turbo S costs $160,700 (Both prices come from respective US websites)

3.) I'm not 100% positive on this, but looking at the base models (Nissan GT-R and Porsche Carrera S), the GT-R is a lot faster around the Nurburgring. I can't find official times for the Black Edition and Turbo S, but I'm guessing the GT-R will again be faster.

4.) The GT-R just looks so stunning... Carrera looks like all the other ones. Too boring for me.

Next:

Helmasaur King
Very cool, the top one because it is better for drifting

Kevin
The VW because it seems the most reliable, and other than that I know nothing of the PUG... but it looks new.... but its a french car lol

Andrew.
damn kevin thast a pretty f**king hard one
It seems impossible kevin you just /thread

J.red
The fr-s/br-z/gt86
because it seems more of a drivers car to me. Something that's actually fun to drive on just about any road and it's got a much better weight distribution and lower center of gravity.

2009 civic si

2000 civic si

both as stock
N.Ozols
the old one, because it actually still is a small car

both are the same model '49 ford
nhra1625
Bottom one because it has more character.

Andrew.
frizzle
because
besides he is getting a bn sports hood and ganadors

Sir KV
QUOTE (Daniel. @ Feb 9 2013, 04:58 PM) *

sorry, U mad? trollolololm[1].png
its just, the top one looks like one of those cars from communist russia is all......
N.Ozols
let the flame war begin already

8ujpo-
N.Ozols
anyway,
the blue car, because it has more character l o l

Helmasaur King
the orange one because it has a better license plate holder

Kevin
the Volvo because I don't like the direction of the new Civics... I personally feel that they're becoming a car built for people rather than the a car built for the individual sorta like the old corollas evolving into the new s**tty corollas

Sir Marko Polo
Seriously, what kind of reasons are "because it's better for drifting" or "because it's got a better license plate holder".

This thread is already dead...
N.Ozols
haha, what is the difference anyway? none of us have never driven (or should i actually say OWNED ffs) any of them, so even the proper arguments are still just speculations
Faяaп.
The people posting that the topic is dead, are the ones killing it. It doesn't matter what anyone's reason is, it's still their reason. Stop complaining.

On topic:
I chose the fastback Kevin. Just memories from midtown madness 2, and the fastbacks, at least to me, seem to be more rare. It also has a much more aggressive look than the Camaro.

Which one?
Ben.H
new rule to the thread everyone must test drive each car posted and write a detailed revie before posting

on topic - the Mini, because I actually quite like the new cooper s, also because I'm not too keen on the 500

Kevin
.... that's tough... but I go with the TM EVO... just because they aren't sold in the US and if I had that I could buy the new Lancer and have both toung.gif plus Tommi M is a god amongst men.

Both are IMSA race cars.
Brandon
Probably the 240sx, so I could make all the drift ricers here mad.

NO DUDE YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO PAINT THEM BRIGHT COLORS AND DAMAGE EVERY PANEL

But if not for that reason, I'd take the Mustang.

Helmasaur King
both, it's the same car

leandrosls
QUOTE (Helmasaur King @ Feb 10 2013, 01:01 AM) *
both, it's the same car

Where's the same car? LOLL
Mkid
Helms cheated! lol, I'd take the Lexus.

As for helms... tough choice. I think I'd go with the Citroen and just change the wheels immediately. I can't be caught driving Edward Cullen's car!

Swift
QUOTE (KVcustoms @ Feb 9 2013, 02:44 PM) *
sorry, U mad? trollolololm[1].png
its just, the top one looks like one of those cars from communist russia is all......

Lol, I'm sure Pininfarina would be glad to know.

Back on topic:
I would go with the Evo cause of the better looks and would be more fun to drive.

vs.
Mkid
shifty.gif some men just want to watch the world burn... read the rules
Unox.
the fairlady, because i don't even know what that first car is.

real test of men

Swift
I feel sad now. The Mitsubishi Lancer EX 1800 GSR Turbo Intercooler cant be that unheard of?
I'm 50/50. I cant remember the performance stats. So, I'm not going to judge based on performance. Although I love the paint on the TVR, yet I remember having lots of fun with the Vipers in GT.
Ok, next two:

vs.

Sir Marko Polo
R32, it sounds a lot better than the NSX. I also think you can do more things with an R32 than with an NSX. I'd imagine the R32 parts are cheaper than NSX parts.

or

Helmasaur King
the top one because its wheels aren't covered in sand

elvi0
The Toyota MR2 because I really don't like the Nissan lines...

Next both Pumas..

Kevin
bottom one because I've never heard of these cars and the top just looks awkward and is probably gona break down all the time.

madsglad
Pagani, cause there nothing better!

lifestyle cars!

Fiat 500

or

Opel ADAM?

Faяaп.
Fix it again, tony. It's a more iconic car and has a really nice simple design to it. I don't know what the open adam is... seems like one of those "We need to make money in this car category" type car, that is only going to be around for couple of years.

Which one??
Sir Marko Polo
Challenger looks butt ugly and can't turn.

Camaro looks too much like a toy, and the Transformers effect it has on people is unbearable.

Douchebag Mustang it is.

Swift
Lambo, not fond of the looks of the Ferrari. It reminds me of a face lift failure like this:

Or this:

Next:

vs.
Kevin
s2000 because of the F20C. Plus they are light weight and nimble little cars.

both are Zagatos
elvi0
This!!!
QUOTE (_Kevin_ @ Feb 11 2013, 07:55 AM) *

I really like the lines of the tz's (but surely prefer the tz2)
(also Astons they didn't "tell" me much ...:/)

Mkid
I'd go with the bottom one.

Upping the Evo X vs IS game:

Kevin
Lexus just because mkid wants people to choose the lancer toung.gif

which Rocket Bunny?
Big Daddy Clem
I prefer the 240 over the s14, but i'd say that the bodykit fit the s14 better sor I go for the s14.
Renalut Clio 4.O RS

Mercedes-Benz A45 AMG

Mr. Vick
oow the merc, due to the 4wheel drive, and cause i've had some weird stuff with renault
next one

Subaru S203
or
Mitsubish Evo 7 Fq300
Henrique.
^so overrated, so boring. I take the evo, though.

vs

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.