Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cars you see in traffic/Local Cars
Pixel Car Art > The Lobby > Off Topic Chat > Automotive chat
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
Carly.
Just post random cars that you actually see in here. The only rule is you can't just rip the picture from the internet and claim you saw it three years ago; you need to use your own. And if you really want to, you can post pictures from car shows, but that really defeats the purpose of finding it "in the wild."

Check out his roll bar.

I already posted it in another thread, but I can't get over this paint job. Flat black looks great on anything.

this one is old, but I have never seen a better-looking Cherokee anywhere. They're always typical swampers covered in mud and douchebaggery. They also tend to have more windows than this sexy beast.
J.red
Carly.
I saw a blue one once. I never got a picture, though. Those are pretty damn beautiful in person. Do want.
Henrique.
yes,they are also big as f**k,i love them. we have 2 or 3 units on brazil i guess
Onii-chan
mk2 white jetta, bbs rs rims, slammed, was amazing :`)
Dj-san
Parked at the Waterice place down the street.

Found parked at local Ford dealership, enployee owned it...

Found at VW,Audi,Porsche Dealership of Cherryhill... i think forsale

Found on Vassar hill.
Dj-san
Forgot one...
Found at Friendlys at 12Am, saw another day at.... i cant remember...
Faяaп.
ima start taking pictures of cool cars i see more often toung.gif some pretty sweet stuff around my area
Helmasaur King
Very cool, there is a ford hotrod I have seen around my school, and when I am walking there, sometimes

I think there is a web article about it
Noodles
i saw an ac cobra the other day, a convertible merc today, and a bently , one o em new ones, and a v8 r33 skyline, but i dont have no pics
Cooper

The right one is my car lol

And for pinkie:

xd.gif
J.red
QUOTE (Madset. @ May 29 2011, 01:15 AM) *
i saw an ac kit car cobra the other day, a convertible merc today, and a bently , one o em new ones, and a v8 r33 skyline, but i dont have no pics

DMC-12
I saw a '64 Austin Cambridge on my road the other day, but pic is on main PC. There's also an early 70s Jaguar XJC which has come out of storage for the summer.
Carly.
QUOTE (Dj-san @ May 29 2011, 12:58 AM) *

$5 he nicknamed it Dakota Vanning.

Also, there are so many amazing cars near me, too. At least five Maseratis, plenty of classic JDM tuners, a few sex spec sedans, and at least three S2Ks tuned all awesomely. Plus a lot more.
DMC-12
Bentley continentals are pretty common here, also saw a few Bugatti veyrons on the motorway.
pinkie

lolololol
Big Daddy Clem
Supra is cool but aaaaah i can't like australian tuning. D=
Onii-chan
ABFLUG?!?!!?!
pinkie
yup. ill try n find a better pic spose u seen 1 u seen em all but lol

DMC-12
Love everything about that RX7 except the rims.. That's the only thing you Aussies can't get right toothygrin.gif
J.red
walked out of work today and this kid was parked next to me. Nothing special, kinda looked like it was probably a 16-17 year old.
Hellrazr
sleep.gif

Cooper
QUOTE (pinkie @ May 30 2011, 12:46 AM) *

lolololol

lol tell the supra guy to go to QLD autosalon this year
J.red
saw an audi r8 v10 today. didn't get a chance to snap a pic because I was driving around a corner at the time. but next time...
duncan
QUOTE (Hellrazr @ May 29 2011, 06:27 PM) *
sleep.gif

my grandma has that same car.
pinkie
^^^ parking fine lolololololol

had some bloke take about 10 different pics of my car as the sun was going down yesterday at kcf lol. so random
DMC-12
nom kfc...

also... dat rust ohmy.gif
Timay

The cars have gotten nice again. I've seen an LFA, two Italia's, there's a bunch of Scuderia's, basically a bunch of rich people and sports stars, lol

Other than exotics, there's a bunch of hellaflush and kindaflush cars out here

I just included the Ghost because it's the most recent one I took
Mkid
QUOTE (Timay @ Jun 3 2011, 01:58 PM) *
kindaflush

I think the correct term is flushenuff toung.gif
Hellrazr
made it from BC to Ontario like that to omg how lmao the other side was like Swiss cheese
Timay
QUOTE (Mkid @ Jun 3 2011, 01:04 PM) *
I think the correct term is flushenuff toung.gif

More flush than flushenuff but not hella, lol

i.e

Yimmy Yohns delivery guy from 22nd street

Carly.
Saw a T-Rex last night. toung.gif The picture is on my Facebook but I'm too lazy to copy it here.
Timay
lol, so did I!

There's a blue one that drives around here
CR454
seen a while ago but still seen em.

Possibly the rarist thing i've ever seen, only 5000 built, probably fewer then half that remaining and fewer still in america at that. "nebraska truck stop"

I found Ians car 3 years befor he owned it toung.gif probably not... found in Utah near SLC

rare Beretta model, also SLC

from my college town

Denali trimed Sierra toothygrin.gif also from college town
for sale near college gone now. possibly the same sierra as pictured above in the same spot

near Toe Pee Kaaaa

I've also need a large number of Corvettes, a few XLRs, a number of insane 4x4 trucks, a Tbucket style Willis Jeep on the road near Lake Superior, Hundreds of classic muscle cars from car shows. including studebakers, and a ferrari, probably the only one in this half of the state!

London Taxi, in Minnesota!

one of the many that I saw at the Iron Mines, 3 of them decomishioned and one was set up so people could sit in the cab toothygrin.gif
Faяaп.
QUOTE (ChevyRacer454 @ Jun 3 2011, 11:29 PM) *

one of the many that I saw at the Iron Mines, 3 of them decomishioned and one was set up so people could sit in the cab toothygrin.gif

dude, i see that car in traffic all the time... its not that cool dry.gif
Mkid
QUOTE (Timay @ Jun 3 2011, 04:15 PM) *
More flush than flushenuff but not hella, lol

i.e

Yimmy Yohns delivery guy from 22nd street

dude, I'm more flush then that guy, wtf. lol. Why does he have those hellaflush stickers? poser toung.gif
Brandon
There's some pretty cool cars around here, this hawt ass girl in the neighborhood across from me drives a Maybach. eager.gif I'll see if I can get some pics of anything tomorrow.
Cooper
hey i saw a white s15 at kfc
let me get a pic of a similar one

Except the wheels were the same colour as the car, and a tad lower
Noodles
^^ new zeALAND, its got vq30det or somthin in it ohmy.gif
Cooper
well it says Matt Malcolm so it's obviously in NZ toung.gif
Carly.
The rarest car I've ever seen was a Tucker Torpedo. 30 exist, not all of them are able to drive, and the one I saw is the only one in the entire world whose owner is not afraid to drive it around on actual streets. When I saw it, it was in a museum, though, so I technically haven't seen it in traffic.

Yesterday my grandma almost ran us into an MG Midget because he stopped in the middle of the road to turn into a driveway we couldn't see. toung.gif We then spent the rest of the short trip talking about how we would have just gone right over him anyway, or we would have just thought we hit a squirrel, and other that-was-a-small-f**king-car jokes.
Hellrazr
there's one that drives here all the time yes they or a rare site to see they only made 50 of them the guy that has it got it from his dad who got it from his dad been in the family for ever it seems
Onii-chan
Timay

maybe the rarest car I've seen?
Dj-san
Since Coop. put up pics from a local car show, i shall too

RC w/ Flamethrow FTW

The first year me and my dad went to the show we saw this guy infront of us

I was soooooooooooo little

Someone on here had a truck like this for their avatar

Timay

They made 272 of these

112 of these
Helmasaur King
how do you get such close up pictures of these cars while you're in traffic?
Timay
I jumb on them
Helmasaur King
cool ,,blitzgeršt,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,friend
Timay
ja, danke cool2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.