Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Flushenuff
Pixel Car Art > The Lobby > Off Topic Chat > Automotive chat
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43
Mkid
Bye bye Civic... Hello Evo lite:

DMC-12
I saw on facebook! ohmy.gif

wub.gif

Awesome car dude toothygrin.gif
Josh
ME TOO ohmy.gif

make it cute
M.I.V. Design.
do i spy a ralli//art emblem?
DMC-12
You shouldn't toung.gif cause they're dead gasp.gif
Kubason
nice one, my father has this one, too but without spoiler and different color
is that 1.8?
carhartt
congratz bud smile2.gif
Shafz
Judging by the pic I'm guessing its a 2010 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart, quick cars.

Shafz.
Kubason
woah look who's here ^^
it isn't ralliart I think, just lancer sport sedan with everythink you can have on it
FnF_Racer
wow. just wow.

don't rice it up. toung.gif
EE8Kev
OMFG! You did it ohmy.gif
Shafz
Wow Kubason you remember me? ohmy.gif

And yeah the bonnet/hood isn't like the RALLIART one, my mistake.

Shafz.
Mkid
This is the Ralliart one... lmao

its a turbo 2.0L to whoever asked... i think thats what you were askin.

So yes... you do see a ralliart emblem. and the hood is an aluminum hood from an evo X (it comes on the ralliart)
Shafz
Yeah I just realised it does have the hood vent, just the colour didn't make it obvious!

Its subtle, I like it, 235bhp/253lbft so its not exactly slow, not exactly what I'd buy with the money but I suppose pricing is different in the US..

Shafz.
Mkid
Its very quick. It does have a pretty noticeable turbo lag but its kind of cool in a way. You only get boost around 3k RPM

Then again, I have yet to put it into its "sport mode" (or whatever its called) yet... its in sort of "economy mode" right now.

And I payed 19,000 US$ for it. I think it was a pretty good deal.
Shafz
Oh at $19k USD Its cheaper than the car I would've got, forgot how good value these lancers are, I've been in a few turbocharged cars and tbh.. I kind of like turbo lag, not for me but for the passengers, the sudden kick they get is so awesome, watching them fly back..

Shafz.
Mkid
Hahaha, yes, it does stick you to the back of your seat when its ready to xd.gif its like "wait for it... WOOOSH!" haha
Ed.
I approve. f**king sexy update mate toothygrin.gif
Angrybooger2
you lucky dog!
it's beats man .
my pal just bought the base 09 lancer with a 5speed and put a full evo body kit on it xd.gif looks happy and is slow as heck i wish i couold have a rally art them mugs be sick but at that price i might have opped for a 2011 v6 stang :U
Carly.
OMFGWTFBBQ! LOVE IT! MAKE IT GO SIDEWAYS! OR GET AIR! OR BOTH! GYMKHANA, HOMIE!
Noodles
looks like a budget model toung.gif
Angrybooger2
it's one step below the evo..
so it's not the budget model but the most expensive lancer wink.gif
Hellrazr
I dont like the chrome accents around wheel arches they look cheap xd.gif

i like the rest it is a sweet car
Mkid
You actually don't notice those chrome accents in person for some reason, I thought it looked stupid in pics, but when i'm near the car i never even notice them. *shrug*
Hellrazr
i still say they looks cheap but hey like they say the camera adds 10 pounds lmao xd.gif
_RX7 _
hells yeah bro awesome buy man smile2.gif
Carly.
Get some sexy rims on that b1tch.
Mkid
everything is still under warranty. no mods yet. even the tires are under warranty xd.gif its basically brand new still.
Carly.
Ah, I see. xd.gif Well, have lot of fun with it! It's already great.
Mr.Acura-te
Dont do any crazy slides and pull 400 G's or the black box in the car will pick it up and void yo warranty.
Kubason
wow, so it is ralli art! that's much cooler then I expected smile2.gif
Mkid
haha, yeah. it states that "racing" will void the warranty
Victor.
Just came. So awesome.
M.I.V. Design.
QUOTE (Kubason @ Jun 30 2010, 02:48 PM) *
wow, so it is ralli art! that's much cooler then I expected smile2.gif

not wanting to believe sleep.gif
Wolf
volk te37's nao.
Mkid
no warranty voidification yet guys! gotta keep it mint.
Carly.
But if you paint it mint green, won't that void your warranty?
M.I.V. Design.
QUOTE (Mkid @ Jul 1 2010, 04:57 AM) *
no warranty voidification yet guys! gotta keep it mint.

you can always set it back to standard?
Mkid
QUOTE (M.I.V. Design. @ Jul 1 2010, 03:38 AM) *
you can always set it back to standard?

Thats true I suppose. But then I'd have to swap them out every time I take it to the shop.

To be honest, I'm so happy with the car, I don't want to violate it yet. maybe when I get more used to it and want a change. Really, the only thing I would change would be wheels. It already looks nice. The wheels are the worst part of the car in my opinion. They are chunky and give it an OEM look, in a bad way. They make the car look more tame.
Daniel.
f**kING HOT

I WANT IT

Gratz with your purchase, have fun with it smile2.gif

The only Ralliarts we have are Colts -.- I want a ralliart, because an evo would be too expensive and a normal one too basic. The 'normal' Lancers have 4 cilinders toung.gif
M.I.V. Design.
QUOTE (Mkid @ Jul 1 2010, 04:42 PM) *
Thats true I suppose. But then I'd have to swap them out every time I take it to the shop.

To be honest, I'm so happy with the car, I don't want to violate it yet. maybe when I get more used to it and want a change. Really, the only thing I would change would be wheels. It already looks nice. The wheels are the worst part of the car in my opinion. They are chunky and give it an OEM look, in a bad way. They make the car look more tame.

so?
its only like 20 bolts ...
5 minutes work
i'm willing to swap my rims every week if i have nuf sets of m lol
Carly.
Five minutes??? Did you forget that he has to lift the car off the ground at least twice, and pick up and carry a grand total of eight wheels? toung.gif I understand why he doesn't want to do that.
Daniel.
QUOTE (M.I.V. Design. @ Jul 1 2010, 05:35 PM) *
so?
its only like 20 bolts ...
5 minutes work
i'm willing to swap my rims every week if i have nuf sets of m lol

Stoere jongen facepalm.gif

He was talking about everytime he wants to drive it, so everyday switching back to his normal rims.

BTW Mike, it's alright, leave it like this for now, there's no need to f**k the car up already toung.gif
M.I.V. Design.
QUOTE (Daniel. @ Jul 1 2010, 05:43 PM) *
Stoere jongen facepalm.gif

He was talking about everytime he wants to drive it, so everyday switching back to his normal rims.

BTW Mike, it's alright, leave it like this for now, there's no need to f**k the car up already toung.gif

ja tog

and 5 minutes a wheel ..., so 20 minutes work, and also i needed to lift my car 2 times to to get my wheel off lol
Mkid
QUOTE (Daniel. @ Jul 1 2010, 11:12 AM) *
The only Ralliarts we have are Colts -.- I want a ralliart, because an evo would be too expensive and a normal one too basic. The 'normal' Lancers have 4 cilinders toung.gif

My car is a 4 banger too... its just a big 4 banger (2.0L) and has a turbo.
Hellrazr
Doesn't the Rally Standards state the motor needs to be a 2.0L so it would make scents that the motor a 2.0L being its a Ralliart and all in all its just a detuned and cheaper version of the Evo X. Yours has AWD?
Mkid
Its not so much a detuned evo. its more of a regular lancer with evo parts. It has the same 2.0 block as the evoX. and yes it is AWD. It has the AWD system from the Evo IX. it's basically an Evo Frankenstein. lol
Hellrazr
like i said detuned Evo xd.gif
Unox.
QUOTE (Hellrazr @ Jul 1 2010, 01:06 PM) *
like i said detuned Evo xd.gif

more like OEM+ Lancer
Josh
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.