Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rons 1984 Porsche 944
Pixel Car Art > The Lobby > Off Topic Chat > Automotive chat
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
Mr.Acura-te
So today I bought me a little bit of a project.

1984 Porsche 944

84,641 Miles

$2000 Motor Overhaul at 80,000 Miles

Paid: $1000.

Needs - Paint and Interior, also fix the linkage pin so I can shift into reverse.

You can has pics here its a public link.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1749...mp;l=69b39d63d9
Jolteon
(y)
DMC-12
ohmy.gif
Mr.Acura-te
Oh did I mention I am only 16.
Ed.
I'm not jealous. At all.

w****r.
Hellrazr
f**king A dude nice find looks to be a good base to start just the body manly needs some work but hey once finish she be a looker oh and "84 German Cars For The Win" xd.gif
carhartt
gratz for owning a porsche with 16 xd.gif
Faяaп.
i LOVE that porsche. I fell in love while playing nfs porsche unleashed

it looks awesome in this pic:
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash...2_2260616_n.jpg
Victor.
Meh. Needs paint and a proper stance
J.red
Looks like a good project. Body looks like it's not in too bad of shape. some nice looking paint will definitely have it looking pretty sharp. Congrats.
Carly.
Awesomesauce! Paint it red.
Mr.Acura-te
QUOTE (.ecyrB @ Jun 13 2010, 10:25 PM) *
Awesomesauce! Paint it red.

Hell no. Why would I paint it "Arrest Me Red." Its probably going to be original black or if I can convince my dad to let me paint in a metallic silver.

J.Red yeah the body is really nice has some little dings scattered around it but Ill just sand them down to bare metal and bondo them.
Carly.
Because it's cool in red.

big trick daddy andy
looks cool
congrats
but why yopur dad dont let u paint it in silver if its your car :U?
Victor.
Metalic blue plz
Mr.Acura-te
Darker colors for the loss really. They are harder to keep clean.
Daniel.
win
DMC-12

This colour.
pinkie
fuking sexi. verry jelous toung.gif

paint it black man.
Josh

Modster91
+1 ^
Love white cars.
Mr.Acura-te
QUOTE (Josн @ Jun 14 2010, 11:21 AM) *

Hate white cars. Really depends on what it is though. Just gonna do it black so its easier to paint. wont have to worry as much with the door jambs and everything cause they are already black. I might stick some metallic in it but that makes it harder to fix scratches.
Carly.
Well whatever you do, don't act like the asshat who drives one of those to my school. He hit a kid on a bike because they were both skipping out of class and not paying attention... Somehow he got away with it and the kid on the bike got suspended. huh.gif
M.I.V. Design.
cool car dude, i love the 944
keep it OEM plees super.gif
CR454
ah nice find, the cool porsche

silver would look nice on it actualy, maybe add a black stripe along the rocker pannel with the cars number like some of those 911 high end models do and the mustang GT
Mr.Acura-te
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1749...mp;l=69b39d63d9

new pics
Jolteon
can haz description of what you just did?
Josh
naiiiiiiccceeee. i expect text updates this week!
Mr.Acura-te
QUOTE (Jolteon @ Jun 19 2010, 02:35 AM) *
can haz description of what you just did?

Sanded that rear section of the car and then applied a coat of primer. Then sanded that coat and added another coat of primer.
Mkid

Idears.

There is a black one with newer porsche rims, chromed (just like the second pic) around here, i see it from time to time, looks sick.
Mr.Acura-te
QUOTE (Mkid @ Jun 21 2010, 10:59 PM) *
There is a black one with newer porsche rims, chromed (just like the second pic) around here, i see it from time to time, looks sick.

Cause any porsche wheels fit on any model porsche.
Carly.
He never said that... He just said it had rims from a newer model; never that any Porsche could have rims from any model... It's not like he told you to buy Cayenne rims or anything.
Mr.Acura-te
QUOTE (.ecyrB @ Jun 22 2010, 11:44 AM) *
He never said that... He just said it had rims from a newer model; never that any Porsche could have rims from any model... It's not like he told you to buy Cayenne rims or anything.

I am saying that ANY Porsche wheels will fit on ANY model Porsche.
Carly.
Oh... Pardon my ignorance.

But even Cayenne wheels on this?

toung.gif
Mr.Acura-te
I didnt think I would have to specify any mass production porsche.
Carly.
Okay, okay...

Back on topic, cool car bro. Get some cool rims and drop dat bish.
Mr.Acura-te
big trick daddy andy
*likes*
Carly.
Bryce K P Nemeth and 3,000,000 other friends Like this
Mr.Acura-te
Probably gonna get work meister s2's for it though after i get everything else done.
Mr.Acura-te
Buying another 944 tomorrow.
Carly.
DO IT RIGHT THIS TIME mad.gif

I kid, I kid. wub.gif
M.I.V. Design.
QUOTE (Mr.Acura-te @ Jun 26 2010, 06:35 AM) *
Buying another 944 tomorrow.

need some parts? haha
Mr.Acura-te
1983 Porsche 944 that I picked up today. Gonna be used for parts that I need and the rest will be parted out.

Angrybooger2
wowee! how much did you pay?
Hellrazr
What did it get hit by wow its messed up to bad for the one rime is done for gasp.gif
Mr.Acura-te
QUOTE (Angrybooger2 @ Jun 27 2010, 12:33 AM) *
wowee! how much did you pay?

$1000

QUOTE (Hellrazr @ Jun 27 2010, 12:35 AM) *
What did it get hit by wow its messed up to bad for the one rime is done for gasp.gif

Yeah see that 2nd rim in the back. thats the replacement that the guy had bought.
Angrybooger2
gasp.gif would have bought a tempo with that much moniez xd.gifS but yeah that's one good parts car.
Hellrazr
Should look good Black Body Black Center rims and Grey interior what thats a sexy combo toothygrin.gif
Mr.Acura-te
Interior is Tan/Brown.

Yeah Justus, he originally wanted 1300 but we talked for a while about what I was gonna use it for and out of the blue he said he would take 1000.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.