Pixel Cars
Welcome, Guest.

> Welcome to Pixel Car Art

Register to view rest of the forum Hello and welcome to Pixel Car Art. Like most other online communities you must Register to view the rest of the forum or post in our community. This is a simple, free process that does not require alot of information.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Help Topics.
> Pete's 90 AE92 Corolla
nhra1625
post Jul 22 2014, 03:55 AM
Post #41

Competent Tuner

Group: Members
Member No.: 56,671

Software Used: Paint
Favourite Style: Both

Just bought a 90 corolla from a friend. It's a GTS model so that means it has a 4age!! Lol. I paid $500 for it. It needs the valve seals replaced and it has a little bit of rust on the left front fender. No big deal, Im an autobody tech so I can handle it.

It's so JDM that it even has window tints that faded to dark pink! I like it lol. I have a 12" Alpine sub and a Kenwood amp I'm putting in. No pics yet because I'm too lazy but it's white with some chrome steelie style wheels.

My plans are to straight pipe it in January when it's legal here and lower it. Probably some nice 16s and a fresh paint job.

Also it's stick! With a brand new clutch, a nice stainless header, and a cold air intake. Idk what I wanna do besides straight pipe and slam it with wheels lmao.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th May 2024 - 01:00 PM