Pixel Cars
Welcome, Guest.

> Welcome to Pixel Car Art

Register to view rest of the forum Hello and welcome to Pixel Car Art. Like most other online communities you must Register to view the rest of the forum or post in our community. This is a simple, free process that does not require alot of information.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Help Topics.
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Driving stories, yep.
Carly.
post Mar 31 2010, 12:37 AM
Post #21

20% cooler

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,330
Team:
Software Used: Paint
Favourite Style: Kuru Kuru

Most of these, I can tell, and even my own I admit, are based mostly on fact, but partially BSed. Here are a few that are 100% EXACTLY as they happened.

I was coming home from my first cruise ever. I was sitting, looking at my souvenirs and playing my DS. Suddenly I hear a few short, repetitive screeches. I look up. On the other side of the road, a guy in a Honda Accord lost control, fishtailed a bit, but finally gave in completely and slipped into the median. He hit a storm drain sideways, causing him to flip directly over it. He was still going pretty fast. I don't know how it ended, but I give it only a 40% chance that he survived. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

I was sitting with my dad at a red light. I looked over at the Corolla next to us. There were two middle school kids in the back kissing. I looked over at my dad and said, "Look at them. They think they're so cool, like nothing else in the world matters. I wonder what they'd think if they got a wake-up call right about now and came back to reality." Literally, and I mean LITERALLY as soon as I finished that sentence, I heard a loud crack. I looked over to see a Jeep Grand Cherokee had smacked into the Corolla, and as I had suspected, the "lovers" were lost and confused in the real world. It was hilarious.

I was riding my bike around, and this guy on a motorcycle decided to be a douchebag. He pulled up next to me and slowed down, then said "Mine's better!" and took off in a wheelie at full speed. He came back down, only to notice the Civic that had stopped in front of him. He hit the brakes so hard, he did an involuntary stoppie and stalled the engine. I rode past him and did a wheelie.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kevin
post Mar 31 2010, 12:43 AM
Post #22

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 36,235
Team:
Favourite Style: Both

Today me and my friend met at a sop light after school. I revved my motor and he just laughed

My car:
Standard 2.4 I4 1998 Toyota Corolla

His Car:
Some Damn Lincoln Town Car with a V8

lights changed to green I floored it and so did he. I left that v8 at the line and zoomed to the highway. He ended up catching me about 200yards down the highway. I thought it was alitte funny that my punny car zipped out of the light so fast. My I4 ws burning rubber (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif)

not much of a story but it made me grin

+Quote Post
Andrew.
post Mar 31 2010, 01:05 AM
Post #23

ADMINS = FAGS

Member No.: 43,394
Team:

QUOTE (Wolf @ Mar 29 2010, 08:24 PM) *
mine did, i cracked 70k/mh on my bmx bike (on a pretty steep hill), i had a speedo on it

i got pulled over by the cops because i overtook them in a 60 zone. they said they could warn me, but not actually fine me, and to slow down because its unsafe.

hahaha lol the cops

well once i was like 4 years old and i was jumping in the backseats of my dad chevy corsa he was driving at around 40km/h and a turck stopped in front of us so my dad did the same thing and i flew to the car and landed in the space that the passenger uses to put his feets lucklu it had sore bags so they saved me

+Quote Post
Eton
post Mar 31 2010, 01:22 AM
Post #24

Word

Member No.: 4,265
Team:
Favourite Style: Scaled

before I sold my rice burner, my friend and I went to a pro drag race last summer. The whole way up there we are being dumb going at least 30 over the whole way on a 75. While we are driving we are in Denver on the interstate about 10 minutes out from the track. When we get there there's a gigantic line of cars waiting for parking spots, there's also another lane with a car driving out every so often. As we get near the front of the line the most beautiful thing happens. In Colorado a nice car is generally REALLY rare and the most we'll see is either a lotus or an older ferrari 360 or something.My friend and I see in the corner of our eye something awesome. Took like a quadruple take to process the awesomeness whole line of like 15 incredible super cars including a Ford Gt, Lamborghini lp640 and a freakin Veyron leaving the track. Pretty tight I thought.

+Quote Post
Carly.
post Mar 31 2010, 02:01 AM
Post #25

20% cooler

Member No.: 18,330
Team:

Earlier today, I was riding in the carpool I take home from school, and it was hot so the driver had all the windows rolled down. I saw some guys I know walking, and when we passed I leaned out and screamed, "LOOK OUT!!" They all ran away from the street and one fell down.

+Quote Post
Wolf
post Mar 31 2010, 10:32 AM
Post #26

The Truth Hurts.

Member No.: 4,074
Team:

bryce you should of done a ghost from call of duty modern warfare 2. "PLACING CLAYMORE!!!"

+Quote Post
wildnred95
post Apr 11 2010, 03:09 PM
Post #27

Member No.: 51,894
Team:
Software Used: Other

nothing real flashy here, except crashing a go-kart head on into a Honda four wheeler.

+Quote Post
magnus008
post Jun 5 2010, 01:18 PM
Post #28

K.O.- Killer Offset

Member No.: 51,169
Team:

the biggest crash i've made was rolling my golf at 70 kilometres per hour
and i have been driving cars like over 4 years now (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

+Quote Post
M.I.V. Design.
post Jun 5 2010, 03:16 PM
Post #29

Biggest WheelWhore of PCA!

Member No.: 16,473
Team:

yOU ROLLED A GOLF AT AN AGE OF 14 YO?? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mad.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/evileye.gif)

+Quote Post
magnus008
post Jun 5 2010, 04:14 PM
Post #30

K.O.- Killer Offset

Team:

HELLYEAH!!!
it happened at winter, on my friend's rally track
i took the corner wrong, drove to the lump of snow, flipped and slided on roof about 5 metres (IMG:style_emoticons/default/xd.gif) ( i still cant figure out how did i get out of the car (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) )
then we pulled it back on wheels and tryed again...
video after the crash:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMLI_8lYXe8
no one can understand the talk in it cuz its estonian (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
edit: yea thats me in the winner pose in the vid

This post has been edited by magnus008: Jun 5 2010, 04:15 PM

+Quote Post
M.I.V. Design.
post Jun 5 2010, 07:45 PM
Post #31

Biggest WheelWhore of PCA!

Member No.: 16,473
Team:

i should kill you (IMG:style_emoticons/default/iseewud.gif)

+Quote Post
magnus008
post Jun 5 2010, 07:54 PM
Post #32

K.O.- Killer Offset

Team:

why?
if i continue like this, i wont need your help (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

This post has been edited by magnus008: Jun 5 2010, 07:54 PM

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 06:15 AM