Pixel Cars
Welcome, Guest.

> Welcome to Pixel Car Art

Register to view rest of the forum Hello and welcome to Pixel Car Art. Like most other online communities you must Register to view the rest of the forum or post in our community. This is a simple, free process that does not require alot of information.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Help Topics.
4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> More Moderators
Erald.
post Jan 1 2010, 01:57 AM
Post #21

Brah

Group: Members
Member No.: 23,453
Team:
Software Used: Paint
Favourite Style: Kuru Kuru

That's in the hands of the admins Kuba.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kubason
post Jan 1 2010, 01:59 AM
Post #22

Don't mind me, just passing by

Member No.: 34,718
Team:
Favourite Style: Scaled

well I know....just someone asked, so I answered (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
CR454
post Jan 1 2010, 02:58 AM
Post #23

May the Ford be with you

Group: Admin
Member No.: 8,270
Team:

to be honest i have no clue how to modify the forum topics so i can't fix the bugs,

I can't look through every post, so report anything you see that needs fixing, cussing, steeling, bumping, ect.

though your not mods you can still chose a topic to regulerly patrol and report incidents. and to be honest i'm starting to get pissed with all the vulgarity that's going on in the forums as of lately. PM me on signature/avatar issues and stuff as well.

+Quote Post
Jake.
post Jan 1 2010, 05:38 AM
Post #24

GT-C

Member No.: 2,140
Team:
Software Used: Other
Favourite Style: Both

QUOTE (ChevyRacer454 @ Dec 31 2009, 09:58 PM) *
I can't look through every post, so report anything you see that needs fixing, cussing, steeling, bumping, ect.

This is exactly why you need some active moderators.

Honestly, this forum is filled with a lot of immature people. Not saying that offensively, this whole community is close knit and fun loving in its immaturity.. this is why its tough to pick out new moderators. A new mod can't be afraid to punish their friend if he/she is acting out on the forum. They can't be spammers and offenders themselves. Don't post up here "I think (insert friend's name here) should be a mod/admin", that's exactly what would lead one not to choose them... find some people that get on daily (give or take a few days), can enforce the rules, and is mature about the position...

+Quote Post
Faяan
post Jan 1 2010, 06:41 AM
Post #25

Extreme Member

Member No.: 9,334
Team:
Software Used: Photoshop

i think im really active here to be honest, and would be good for that.
but i dont think id make a good mod.

anyways, yea our mods like james, mike, mark n those people way too inactive... espicially Darren... he come on once the whole year and suspended me.

+Quote Post
_RX7 _
post Jan 1 2010, 06:52 AM
Post #26

s**t just got real.

Member No.: 28,644
Team:

i really agree with this pca really does need a new fresh set of mods that are active at the moment and visit almost every day (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
Guest_Alex (Ghost)_*
post Jan 1 2010, 01:07 PM
Post #27

Guests

Team:

vote 1 for me. im practically here 24/7 and i steal((IMG:style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif) ) peoples parts

I am joking. lol

+Quote Post
Modster91
post Jan 1 2010, 02:25 PM
Post #28

ThirtyFivePixels Leader

Member No.: 18,600
Team:

In all fairness, there is alot of stuff you lot don't see which we've sorted by the time you get to it, but I can see where you're coming from. I didn't realise how much rubbish there was to sort before I became a moderator 2bh

I personally come on most days and have a good look around most of the stuff on here. I'm fairly innactive as a tuner, but I think I still make a decent contribution to commenting, and helping everyone else.
Alot of the spamming swearing etc is coming from our most popular, 'settled' members anyway lol

+Quote Post
DMC-12
post Jan 1 2010, 02:50 PM
Post #29

PCAs best bitch

Member No.: 30,132
Team:

You are a decent mod, i just think we need more like you [/asslicking]

This post has been edited by DMC-12: Jan 1 2010, 02:52 PM

+Quote Post
Guest_Alex (Ghost)_*
post Jan 1 2010, 02:53 PM
Post #30

Guests

Team:

yea you would lick his bum, wouldnt you (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

+Quote Post
carhartt
post Jan 1 2010, 03:17 PM
Post #31

HARRY

Group: Premium Gold
Member No.: 41,112
Team:

QUOTE (Timay @ Dec 31 2009, 09:49 PM) *
It needs to go through

And before a million people come in and rip my heart out, just listen.

I know you all (in support of the current mods) are gonna be like D: BUT THEY HAVES TEH LIFES?!

See the thing is, anyone can have a life, and still be able to dedicate time to the community. Right now all we have is a bunch of colored names that every so often come on, and well... Don't really do a whole lot. We got Alex in charge because Jim was gone and Mick wanted a right hand man, but what's changed since then other than a couple names? Mike spends 70 hours a day on facebook, but never comes here, Mark is at school, f**king b***hes, and getting money, but in all that, it's not hard to find time to at least check up.

As for the other mods. Who are they? They never come around so what's the point?

With all the credit issues, bugs in the forum, spamming, and flaming going on, we need people that are actually going to live up to their responsibilities. Most of the issues with the forum are seriously 5 minute fixes. As an admin on another forum, I can say it takes a whole 30 seconds to make a team. Although this is different here because of the different boards, I'm sure it doesn't take too long. Same with skins, banners, icons, all of that. None of the staff here are really dedicated to the job they've been given, and I mean, this isn't "real life" but if this forum was a company, they'd at least have been laid off.

If you can't handle the responsibility that you're given because of your life and all that, don't take the responsibility. People aren't going to stop breaking rules, want improvements to the forum, or even get along, just because you can't be here to oversee it...

i agree with the topic and particular with timay

and audi needs to come online so we can procedure with the team thingy

+Quote Post
Robb.
post Jan 1 2010, 07:01 PM
Post #32

Robb.

Member No.: 10,976
Team:

Well i think anyone who wants to be a mod, has to write a bit about them and why they want to be a mod and what would PCA benifit from you being a mod ECT then the mods can vote and decide on a group of new mods, then the old mods become admins or whatever.. Sounds like a good plan to me (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

+Quote Post
carhartt
post Jan 2 2010, 12:41 PM
Post #33

HARRY

Group: Premium Gold
Member No.: 41,112
Team:

the problem is that the internet is full of trolls and i know not many people who are honestly on the net

+Quote Post
Daniel.
post Jan 2 2010, 04:23 PM
Post #34

Custom member title

Member No.: 26,306
Team:

QUOTE (Timay @ Dec 31 2009, 09:49 PM) *
It needs to go through

I know you all (in support of the current mods) are gonna be like D: BUT THEY HAVES TEH LIFES?!

See the thing is, anyone can have a life, and still be able to dedicate time to the community. Right now all we have is a bunch of colored names that every so often come on, and well... Don't really do a whole lot. We got Alex in charge because Jim was gone and Mick wanted a right hand man, but what's changed since then other than a couple names? Mike spends 70 hours a day on facebook, but never comes here, Mark is at school, f**king b***hes, and getting money, but in all that, it's not hard to find time to at least check up.

As for the other mods. Who are they? They never come around so what's the point?

With all the credit issues, bugs in the forum, spamming, and flaming going on, we need people that are actually going to live up to their responsibilities. Most of the issues with the forum are seriously 5 minute fixes. As an admin on another forum, I can say it takes a whole 30 seconds to make a team. Although this is different here because of the different boards, I'm sure it doesn't take too long. Same with skins, banners, icons, all of that. None of the staff here are really dedicated to the job they've been given, and I mean, this isn't "real life" but if this forum was a company, they'd at least have been laid off.

If you can't handle the responsibility that you're given because of your life and all that, don't take the responsibility. People aren't going to stop breaking rules, want improvements to the forum, or even get along, just because you can't be here to oversee it...

I agree.

Ok, we seriously need people like Mark. Even though he doesn't pixel alot, he still sorts the board out.

Not showing off, but I think that I am responsible enough to be a mod (Altough most of you think I am a 13-year old spammer).

And carhartt, there are alot of honest people, you need to find them though (IMG:style_emoticons/default/ph34r.gif)

+Quote Post
Timay
post Jan 2 2010, 08:11 PM
Post #35

Josiah.

Member No.: 740
Team:

I don't think people should come in here nominating themselves...

Everyone wants to be a mod, and frankly I would only pick a few people on the forum capable of holding the position

+Quote Post
Aiden
post Jan 2 2010, 09:58 PM
Post #36

Competent Tuner

Member No.: 23,352
Team:

QUOTE (Timay @ Dec 31 2009, 08:49 PM) *
It needs to go through

+1
I myself have been an admin on an IPB board and like Josiah said, it takes less than 5 minutes to fix up a new team forum, or any type of forum for that matter. It takes 10 mins to answer all the reports, fix them and be gone. So whats the big deal mods? GET IR DONE!

+Quote Post
Timay
post Jan 2 2010, 10:00 PM
Post #37

Josiah.

Member No.: 740
Team:

Yeah, I'm admin on my little forum

And was Admin on DriveStreet, twice

+Quote Post
FnF_Racer
post Jan 2 2010, 10:09 PM
Post #38

i am a spesial gui. vor reel.

Member No.: 9,020
Team:

i agree on the fact what Josiah and Aiden said, i also have some history in forums and s**t (although much simpeler than this, i guess.)

and about the "new" mods: i think that the people who are here regular, and think they are man enough for the job, should PM a list to the current Admins and Mods.
i think that most of the admins and Mods know most of the people here, and can dicide fair on who is fit enough to be a mod.

and you can also keep it fair enough, so that there isn't friendly politics amongs who becomes mod.

also, nominating yourself is lame. the change you will be picked is now reduced by this, particulary if you ment it....

and no, i'll pass on the modjob, i'm too inactive to be a good mod here.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post
Josh
post Jan 2 2010, 10:45 PM
Post #39

the myth

Member No.: 18,179
Team:

as long as no one comes in like rambo and rapes everyone, i don't care who becomes mod lol. just keep pca how it's been for the last two years.

+Quote Post
TheMacDrifter
post Jan 2 2010, 11:24 PM
Post #40

holosex

Member No.: 39,342
Team:
Software Used: Gimp

i agree, but i cant be a mod because... well you know..

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:42 PM