Pixel Cars
Welcome, Guest.

> Welcome to Pixel Car Art

Register to view rest of the forum Hello and welcome to Pixel Car Art. Like most other online communities you must Register to view the rest of the forum or post in our community. This is a simple, free process that does not require alot of information.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Help Topics.
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Swift's Sled, VIP style/Gansta/AARP/Trapmobile
Swift
post Jan 15 2017, 05:34 AM
Post #21

Have Fun & Enjoy the Ride

Group: Members
Member No.: 57,828
Team:
Software Used: Paint
Favourite Style: Scaled

Welp. Had to bite the bullet. Talked to the mechanic. He suggested a win - win solution. The solution was to go down to the Buick dealership down at the nearby auto mall (Everything from GM to Nissan and Mitsubishi. Side story, my father used to go there to get his Datsun parts from the Nissan parts department back in the 90's.)
So, was recommended to go down there and order a re-manufactured transmission from Pontiac Michigan. Next week, when the transmission arrives, I've got to meet the mechanic at the dealership to pay the 'Gasp' $2k (Mad respect to my fam for the help). Then the mechanic will transport it back to his garage and install it.
Looking on the bright side, it's straight from the plant and matched to this car. So hopefully it'll last a very long time.
I cannot wait till it's finished. I miss my car.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:59 PM