Pixel Cars
Welcome, Guest.

> Welcome to Pixel Car Art

Register to view rest of the forum Hello and welcome to Pixel Car Art. Like most other online communities you must Register to view the rest of the forum or post in our community. This is a simple, free process that does not require alot of information.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Help Topics.
> Hutch and friends, Jovis 86
JoviBlue
post May 29 2016, 08:09 AM
Post #1

Hooligan

Group: Members
Member No.: 58,902

Software Used: Paint
Favourite Style: Scaled

So I don't know how many of you know this, but I moved to Canada about 5 months ago (Again lol) and weirdly enough came across a good deal

Went halves with a friend on getting a 1985 Toyota Corolla AE86 SR5 with a Ford 302 V8 and a 1986 Toyota MR2 AW11 with a 20V Silvertop 4AGE

The 86 is far from done, needs some rust repair inside (Rear drivers side tub and rear panel) and I got a bluetop 16V 4AGE for it (for really cheap too) just need a gearbox and driveshaft and it'll run. I also got some mediocre condition Enkeis for it (look like watanabes) and some 20V Blacktop throttle bodies too

The AW11 was pretty solid, rusty rear arches and a dent in the passenger front but other than that its mint. Had some serious engine issues, was misfiring continously on one cylinder and occasionally the other three. I'm currently in progress of making a new harness for it, but i rebuilt the motor from bottom up and now its just miss firing on one, but it has an aftermarket ECU which is the biggest pile ever which is causing it to over fuel (we went through 3 sets of spark plugs in one sitting) and a bad dizzy and leads.

This leads me to what we bought next, yet another AW11, with an awful paintjob and a motor that hasnt run in 10 years, but the car is solid, and has the rare plastic roof spoiler too, and we paid almost nothing for it.

I have two other cars on the way too, but I won't disclose them until they're on my driveway. I'll upload pics ASAP, but as you can tell I have my hands full haha
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 10:30 AM