Pixel Cars
Welcome, Guest.

> Welcome to Pixel Car Art

Register to view rest of the forum Hello and welcome to Pixel Car Art. Like most other online communities you must Register to view the rest of the forum or post in our community. This is a simple, free process that does not require alot of information.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Help Topics.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> New Team Applications, Some changes
addict
post Feb 7 2010, 03:28 AM
Post #1

Forum Contributor

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 7,707
Team:
Software Used: Paint
Favourite Style: Scaled

From today onwards the process for applying for a new team is changing. I have decided this will not be backdated to applications we've received in the past two months, but if you want to resubmit your application please feel free to do so.

The application itself, including the nomination of a leader and co-leader, is now public. I would expect that anyone currently on a team who wants to break away to form their own team would have discussed this with their current leader. There have been some mix-ups where members are listed as being a part of one team, then applying for their own team as well. You can only belong to one team, so this creates an obvious issue.

I have decided that waiting for the PCA upgrade is too long, so we're opening up applications now.

- PCA Staff
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 02:46 AM