Pixel Cars
Welcome, Guest.

> Welcome to Pixel Car Art

Register to view rest of the forum Hello and welcome to Pixel Car Art. Like most other online communities you must Register to view the rest of the forum or post in our community. This is a simple, free process that does not require alot of information.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Help Topics.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> registration, and a couple more
Kevin
post May 28 2009, 05:39 PM
Post #1

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 36,235
Team:
Software Used: Paint
Favourite Style: Both

hey, just wondering when registration will be back
im starting to miss the newbieieies, the place seems kinda quiet

also will we have name changes soon
lol its a pain to retype my name when ever i forget to capitalise something and stuff ect
dont know why I picked the name in the first place
just checking

and thats it
thanks for your time

edit: no imediate worries just curious. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/happy.gif)

This post has been edited by xNismoRac3Rx: May 28 2009, 07:30 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
pinkie
post May 30 2009, 04:34 PM
Post #2

PT OWNZ JOO

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,371
Team:
Favourite Style: Scaled

i was just about to ask that actually. our latest registration "cedric" has bin the only one for like a month. was starting to worry lol

i dont mean to be rude. but if you cant handle the flow of members maby the reins should be handed over so to speak. cos our site/comunity is going down the s***hole cos we arent getting any new registrations. its sending everyone bonkers lol

+Quote Post
Daniel.
post May 30 2009, 05:34 PM
Post #3

Custom member title

Member No.: 26,306
Team:
Favourite Style: Kuru Kuru

we need newbieies. Oh and we had namechanges last summer, but i was on vacation so i couldnt change, how unfair (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)

+Quote Post
addict
post May 31 2009, 12:56 AM
Post #4

Forum Contributor

Member No.: 7,707
Team:
Favourite Style: Scaled

Hang on guys. All we got prior to registrations closing were posts and threads about how you hate new members asking questions all the time, posting in the wrong place, hassling other members, being very demanding, etc.

Now the community turns around and says the opposite? Come on. Out of all new members, how many come here and immediately having tuning skills to wow you and provide useful feedback on your tunes? Which would be more useful - new members or a competition structure where we have regular large competitions? Would you prefer the site to be about enhancing your and your peers tunes, or answering non constructive questions from people who refuse to learn for themselves?

We could have opened registrations within about 2 weeks of them closing because that's when measures were put in place to stop the spammers. But instead we're looking to make some permanent fixes in terms of the registration process and the forum structure as a whole.

I'm not handing over the reigns to anyone. Don't forget that across two sites all I get asked is to either change peoples names or do all the little stuff which really isn't important. What does it matter what your display name is? If you didn't like combinations of upper and lower case, or having numbers in your login, why'd you put them there? Name changes will be allowed, but right now the rule is no one gets one - that's fair and unbiased so I don't see an issue...

+Quote Post
DMC-12
post May 31 2009, 01:01 AM
Post #5

PCAs best bitch

Member No.: 30,132
Team:
Software Used: Other

name changes will be allowed, but right now the rule is no one gets one - that's fair

I'm sorry but that makes no sense at all. how hard can it be?

+Quote Post
Kevin
post May 31 2009, 03:29 AM
Post #6

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Member No.: 36,235
Team:

because once one member gets one hundred want more (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)

also, goodness addict brought the hammer of god (IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif) lol
I never said you couldnt handle it I was just curious as to when

my post was just asking not requestiong

also you know, I dont know what the hell I was thinkin when I choose my name but I'll keep it till name changes (IMG:style_emoticons/default/xd.png)

+Quote Post
Jolteon
post Jun 1 2009, 11:30 PM
Post #7

= ò°o>

Member No.: 9,015
Team:
Favourite Style: Kuru Kuru

Well, when somebody signs up, they might want a certain name, but its already taken, so they have to fill it with caps and numbers?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 01:26 PM