Pixel Cars
Welcome, Guest.

> Welcome to Pixel Car Art

Register to view rest of the forum Hello and welcome to Pixel Car Art. Like most other online communities you must Register to view the rest of the forum or post in our community. This is a simple, free process that does not require alot of information.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Help Topics.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 2. New Member FAQs, Currently a WIP
addict
post Jun 13 2009, 02:55 AM
Post #1

Forum Contributor

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 7,707
Team:
Software Used: Paint
Favourite Style: Scaled

The admins (in particular, me) have no hesitations in closing new member registrations because of laziness. Our previous and current staff and members have put a lot of effort into making this site what it is, so we'd appreciate a little co-operation and research on your part.

What is Pixel Car Art about?
This site has been created to assist you with learning how to create pixel art, and in particular, pixel car art. We have dedicated sections full of tutorials to help new members, we have a WIP section where you post your current work for comments (and criticism) from other members, we have competitions where the community vote for who they think is a better artist, and we have teams where you band together with other members to create a masterpiece!

It is very important to note that we 100% dislike new members joining our site and flooding/spamming the requests section for work to be completed. This site is to help you learn - this is not a pixel art factory where we do all the work for you. By all means, post a request in the request section if you don't want to learn how to do things for yourself, but if our staff see you making multiple requests or spamming/bumping your request thread to give it a hurry up, you will be suspended or banned.

Who runs the site?
At the moment the site is run by Mkid. Prior to Mkid and I, the site was created and run by Zany_Jim, so all credits go to Zany_Jim for coming up with the idea and creation of a 30,000+ member base before my time (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile2.gif) You will see our moderators and other admins floating around keeping things in order.

Can I cancel my membership?
Absolutely. PM one of the admins and your account can be cancelled/deleted. We prefer you send a PM, or an email from the email address currently linked to your PCA account to admin@pixelcarart.com

Why can't I link to other pixel sites?
If you've come to PCA for help, then we expect you to come back for the feedback provided.
Reason for edit: updated rules
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 10:12 AM