Pixel Cars
Welcome, Guest.

> Welcome to Pixel Car Art

Register to view rest of the forum Hello and welcome to Pixel Car Art. Like most other online communities you must Register to view the rest of the forum or post in our community. This is a simple, free process that does not require alot of information.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Help Topics.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Project Perry, Pez the Fez
Curtis
post Jun 14 2010, 04:51 PM
Post #1

We're all old now...

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 21,600
Team:
Software Used: Photoshop
Favourite Style: Both

Pitchars latarr, words nao!

Seeing as Ben has started his WIP topic of Frank (it is Frank right?), i'm starting mine for Perry, Red 1995 Mk3 1.1 Fiesta Quartz, oh yess!

Given that i'm now insured on my car and driving it, and ben isn't, my list is a bit more restrictive than his, so i've got two lists, one for mods that the insurers wont mind, and ones they will, so yeahh, comment as you please, i'll get pics up when i start working during the summer.

The Insurers Wont Mind:
Radiant Red rattle can of cracked paint
removal of side bump strips
filler and spray over chips in the paint where one fell off
Black replacement front badge
new indicator lens, to replace one with a hole
redded out indicators on rear lights
Debadging the boot
mk4 wiper conversion
Radiant Red accents on swage lines on front and rear bumpers
'PEZ' logo on rear window
assorted stickers from various vehicle based websites (lol fanboi)
Filler and spray front swage line on bonnet
Jaguar speakers in the front doors
Land Rover 10" sub (pair?) in the boot (both obtained from a mate who works for them)
Medium Tint on the rear three windows
Colour coding all black plastics bar bumpers (locks, handles, roof rails)
new, single key locks all round

The Insurers Will Mind
60mm Lowering springs
1/2 inch banding all round the stock steels
Rear spoiler, possibly XR2
Rolled arches
Flares if the wheels are wide enough?

Any other ideas? feel free to throw 'em about here. One rule, don't say anything bens already planning (IMG:style_emoticons/default/xd.gif)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ben.H
post Jun 14 2010, 05:11 PM
Post #2

Pixel Master

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,088
Team:
Software Used: Paint
Favourite Style: Kuru Kuru

It's Fredrick, silly (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

I love you Fester bro <3

I don't think two 10" subs will be necessary, nor will they fit comfortably. 10" is the max I'd go tbh. Sell the other one, make £££ (IMG:style_emoticons/default/toothygrin.gif) also, I don't think the spoiler will matter too much if it's Adrian Flux, I'd go for it tbh. Also, with rolled arches, flares shouldn't be necessary.

+Quote Post
Curtis
post Jun 21 2010, 09:58 AM
Post #3

We're all old now...

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 21,600
Team:
Software Used: Photoshop
Favourite Style: Both

for the few of you that actually give a crap, i did some maintenance on perry yesterday, the brakes had way to much travel, so they've been bled and the servo checked, but neither solved the problem, although the brakes are a lot sharper now when they do come on. Also changed the nearside headlamp as the dipped beam filament had blown, which kinda sucks. Luckily they was a spare lying in my garage, so thats been switched now. Unfortunately my mum still uses the car for work, so until she gets a 'new' car, i can't really use perry for my own travelling, which is a real pain in the ass, but hey, beggers can't be choosers, i can still drive him at evening and weekends (IMG:style_emoticons/default/toothygrin.gif) so yeah, there ya go...

oh and ben, i've measured, the 10's would fit fine, i'll just have to build my own enclosure at the side of the boot, and atm, i've only got the one, i was just thinking if i could get him to get hold of a second, as my headunit is specifically designed for four speakers, well right now its running on the two in the doors and thats it, and thats what blew up my last one, cos my stepdads mate did a s**t botch job to wire it up to only two.

+Quote Post

Fast ReplyReply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th April 2024 - 04:30 PM