Pixel Cars
Welcome, Guest.

> Welcome to Pixel Car Art

Register to view rest of the forum Hello and welcome to Pixel Car Art. Like most other online communities you must Register to view the rest of the forum or post in our community. This is a simple, free process that does not require alot of information.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Help Topics.
6 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> dm's s13, wait, what??
Brandon
post Sep 6 2013, 09:41 PM
Post #61

Pixel Master

Group: Members
Member No.: 45,529
Team:
Software Used: Paint
Favourite Style: Scaled

Please tell me you have another car, drifting isn't an excuse to daily a "missile". Lol kids here use that as an excuse to have a piece of s**t car they're to lazy to take care of.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Noodles
post Sep 8 2013, 03:05 AM
Post #62

Tuning Legend

Member No.: 39,088
Team:
Favourite Style: Kuru Kuru

id daily my drift car

if i had one of course

+Quote Post
Kevin
post Sep 8 2013, 04:10 AM
Post #63

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 36,235
Team:
Favourite Style: Both

put a b16 and make it fwd

+Quote Post
Brandon
post Sep 8 2013, 06:38 PM
Post #64

Pixel Master

Team:

make it left wheels drive

+Quote Post
uiui
post Sep 8 2013, 07:38 PM
Post #65

~

Member No.: 45,784
Team:

wHAT The ?! ^^

+Quote Post
DriftMilitia
post Sep 10 2013, 08:19 PM
Post #66

It's the militia. ©

Member No.: 59,430
Team:
Software Used: Other

QUOTE (Brand0n @ Sep 6 2013, 04:41 PM) *
Please tell me you have another car, drifting isn't an excuse to daily a "missile". Lol kids here use that as an excuse to have a piece of s**t car they're to lazy to take care of.

It's not going to be daily'd any time soon. When I have enough money to bring it up to legal specifications, maybe. As of right now and probably for the next few years it is going to be track dedicated so I can learn to drive it before the general public has to deal with my bulls**t. Interior is stripped and all ready to go for my bridge racing seats im hopefully getting in the future. Build is going pretty slow due to no immediate budget on hand.

[EDIT:] And It is a good enough excuse for me to daily this admit table piece of s**t. I don't care, it'll drift and if it can drift and get me point a to point b win-win.

This post has been edited by DriftMilitia: Sep 10 2013, 08:21 PM

+Quote Post
J.red
post Sep 10 2013, 09:44 PM
Post #67

。(◕ ‿ ◕)。

Member No.: 45,331
Team:

Track officials usually prefer that you learn to drive before you hit the track.

+Quote Post
nhra1625
post Sep 10 2013, 11:02 PM
Post #68

Competent Tuner

Member No.: 56,671
Team:

it will be cheaper to find a running, drivable car before you even think of building this...

+Quote Post
Brandon
post Sep 11 2013, 02:24 AM
Post #69

Pixel Master

Team:

QUOTE (J.red @ Sep 10 2013, 02:44 PM) *
Track officials usually prefer that you learn to drive before you hit the track.

this was my excuse for streeting

+Quote Post
Brandon
post Sep 11 2013, 02:29 AM
Post #70

Pixel Master

Team:

(IMG:http://25.media.tumblr.com/c2d2f954d18a833e7f3cecae65558586/tumblr_mhm75eOjEp1rzx9tdo1_500.jpg)

+Quote Post
Oggy
post Sep 11 2013, 07:33 AM
Post #71

Un-retired

Member No.: 58,899
Team:
Software Used: Gimp

Oh my goddddd. Literally car shopping has made me hate drifters. It's gotten to the point where if I so much as read 'welded diff' in a ad I just close it.
So sad to see this generation buying cars they can barley afford then proceeding to destroy them.

EDIT: Just to put this in the context of this thread, DM I think it's cool you bought an S13, I like this because you bought a shell and are making it back into a functioning vehicle. Please at least try to make it presentable before DD'ing it; beat to s**t cars don't say too many good things about the owner IMO. I mean, they are fine for the track, but why DD them? So many bargain basement deals for boring DD's on craigs that at least are one color and aren't dented in every panel.

This post has been edited by Oggy: Sep 11 2013, 07:38 AM

+Quote Post
Daniel.
post Sep 11 2013, 05:59 PM
Post #72

Custom member title

Member No.: 26,306
Team:

Listen to Oggy and these people, they know how life works

QUOTE (J.red @ Sep 10 2013, 11:44 PM) *

QUOTE (nhra1625 @ Sep 11 2013, 01:02 AM) *
it will be cheaper to find a running, drivable car before you even think of building this...

+Quote Post
nhra1625
post Sep 11 2013, 09:30 PM
Post #73

Competent Tuner

Member No.: 56,671
Team:

like, just for what you will pay for the complete motor swap i can have this, with new tires.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/cto/4060332127.html

or i can spend a little more and get something like this and still have a more complete car than you will for the same price.

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/cto/3938370351.html

basically what im saying is that to even get that thing ready to roll out the drive way you are looking at 3-4k just in basic parts. then theres the 1000+ hours of labor and then all the extra unexpected s**t that will come up like needing bolts, or even piping, or worse...finding out you cracked a mount or something like that. personally, unless you are building this as a strict track car then i wouldnt bother just due to the cost of it.

+Quote Post
Brandon
post Sep 13 2013, 09:41 AM
Post #74

Pixel Master

Team:

QUOTE (Oggy @ Sep 11 2013, 12:33 AM) *
Just to put this in the context of this thread, DM I think it's cool you bought an S13, I like this because you bought a shell and are making it back into a functioning vehicle. Please at least try to make it presentable before DD'ing it; beat to s**t cars don't say too many good things about the owner IMO. I mean, they are fine for the track, but why DD them? So many bargain basement deals for boring DD's on craigs that at least are one color and aren't dented in every panel.

Exactly what I'm trying to say dude.

Buncha dumbasses with beat s**t 240's

"oh its a missile, I drift it"

cant even hold it sideways. or use 3rd gear.

No excuses for those dudes

+Quote Post
DriftMilitia
post Oct 10 2013, 09:55 PM
Post #75

It's the militia. ©

Member No.: 59,430
Team:

Going through here, contemplating the thoughts of what to do with this f**king thing after ripping it apart and putting it together time and time again just to get good at it; f**k making it street legal. My plan is: Strip interior stripped, build driftcar, and drift it. Never Not right now will it ever be street legal. I'm going to buy a 240sx with rb/sr already in it (f**k that built not bought s**t) and just daily it. For the occasion it has a welded diff, It's going VLSD because it will be primarily built for going in a straight line (MURICA!) and generally trolling the meat head kids and thier 'stangs and camaros. 240 I'm looking at now has forged internals (receipts for proof) and like a FMIC kit, all kinds of goodies. Basically a built bottom end, I'll just build the head cylinder and s**t myself, put a decently large turbine on it and nistune that f**ker 'til i'm going ricky bobby fast. For the 1989 240SX, well, I kind of want the Nissan name to move on good so when getting a new driftslut/or something I'm literally going to find/fabricate/etc all the OEM parts and restore it to full factory, even put a factory SR20DET in it, VLSD, s**t like that, and either drive that to car shows in like 60 years when it is considered classic and that's that, if it keep it to restore it and enjoy or restore it for some 16 year old f**ktard to tear down and destroy after i, well, build it again. But that's what's going on now. Nothing coming in, f**k it. If I get that SR 240 before this one, I'm drifting/dailying it. Meaning I drive it on the streets, drift it at the track, all that brokelife s**t. Since I have $10,000 Sorry for being so retarded as to forget to say I get the $10,000 when I'm 18. I am currently 16 as of the 16th of this month. being spoon fed to me by insurance due to a crash I was in, and broke my right arm, I'm most likely building this broken 1989 S13 with it. Thanks for input, this thread will be put on stand by for like 2 or 3 more years until i get something done.

QUOTE (Brand0n @ Sep 10 2013, 08:29 PM) *

I like Stewy Bryant's R32. To bad it is all defected and s**t.

This post has been edited by DriftMilitia: Oct 24 2013, 03:06 AM

+Quote Post
Kyusha
post Oct 11 2013, 12:12 AM
Post #76

(>ლ)

Member No.: 63,697
Team:

Damn, how retarded do you get? You got into a crash and broke an arm AND you're making a drift car to be fast in a straight line only? What's next, wasting money on another car? Oh wait... you did.
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/facepalm.gif)

+Quote Post
Daniel.
post Oct 12 2013, 08:20 PM
Post #77

Custom member title

Member No.: 26,306
Team:

QUOTE (Kyusha @ Oct 11 2013, 02:12 AM) *
Damn, how retarded do you get? You got into a crash and broke an arm AND you're making a drift car to be fast in a straight line only? What's next, wasting money on another car? Oh wait... you did.

^exactly this

Jesus Christ dm you're a d**khead

+Quote Post
Oggy
post Oct 13 2013, 02:04 AM
Post #78

Un-retired

Member No.: 58,899
Team:

QUOTE (Kyusha @ Oct 11 2013, 12:12 AM) *

lol'd

Alright lets look at the facts here. You have a stripped/formerly wreaked s13 shell, and have suddenly come into $10k.

Literally no reason to f**k with that shell anymore. Sell it to another kid with sideways dreams and buy an SR or RB swapped s13 for $5-7k. Spend your remaining dough on making that it not suck.

If you actually have the funds you say you do (questionable) there is no reason you shouldn't be able to get yourself something nice in a reasonable time frame. Sounds like you just going crazy thinking about all the different things you can do with your money, but honestly it will NEVER last as long as you think it will. Keep it simple, keep your plans well under budget, and you will end up happy. (With something functional)

This post has been edited by Oggy: Oct 13 2013, 02:07 AM

+Quote Post
Hellrazr
post Oct 13 2013, 04:13 AM
Post #79

"Rebel From Canada"

Member No.: 23,429
Team:

Drift s**t is so overrated!!! Learn to drive then figure where you really see yourself down the road, man if you put a s**t load of money into car and then destroy it the next day what was the point in spending that much in the first place. Just to watch it go to a junkyard and risk hurting yourself in the process. You got to take baby steps before you can walk or youll learn the hard way and lose a lot and not gain much except a hurting wallet. I get you got dreams and so forth but you need to plan things out.

+Quote Post
Andrew.
post Oct 13 2013, 06:18 PM
Post #80

ADMINS = FAGS

Member No.: 43,394
Team:

what the f**k is going on in this thread man

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th June 2024 - 04:43 AM